3cm Green Quartz Quartz Stone Slabs for Countertops

3cm Green Quartz Quartz Stone Slabs for Countertops
Product Details

3cm Green Quartz Quartz Stone Slabs for Countertops

Our History and development of 3cm green quartz Quartz Stone Slabs  for countertops
KQUARTZ is located in shuitou Binhai Industrial zone, occupying an area of about 40, 000 square meters. with export department of XIAMEN QUAN STONE IMP&EXP CO.,LTD.As well as a high-tech and modern manufacturer integrating research, development and marketing of mineral-filled polymer composites to make solid surface materials, sinks, wash basin, bathtub; Quartz slab, composite granite sinks and other products. Combined with the newest internationalization flexible manufacturing system, providing various product range, different colors and design to meet customer personalized demand.
The company was founded by a team of highly qualified people with over ten years' experience in the artificial stone industry. Kquartz now is the national leader manufacturer, our advanced equipment and technology is the fundamental guarantee of high quality products.
Solid surface sheet: The production with outstanding competitive advantage by capable produce wider sheet 760mm--1520mm. Kquartz now equipped with three state-of-the-art, fully automatic continuous production lines and supporting facilities, capable of an annual production of over 300, 000 standard boards.
Quartz sheet: Kquartz company own the most advanced press machine, high temperature curing oven and full-automatic high setting polishing line in this industry. Introducing full-automatic molding design from Italy makes the whole producing line intelligent, automatic, stable, and efficient. Kquartz can produce various kinds of quartz stone. The maximum dimension could reach 1620mm X 3250mm X 30mm.

MaterialQuartz Stone
StyleKitchen Countertop, Vanity Top, Table Top, Island Countertop, Bar Countertop, etc.
ColorsMore than 60 colors for your choice
Dimension

Tops: 96''*36'', 96''*26'', 78''*26'', 78''*36'', 72''*36'', 96''*16''
Back splash: 2'', 3'', 4'', 5'', 6'' high
Side splash: 2'', 3'', 4'', 5'', 6'' high
Thickness: 20mm, 30mm, etc.
Customized Sizes are Available.

EdgesFull Bullnose, Half Bullnose,Flat Eased(eased edge), Bevel Top, Laminated, Ogee Edge, Beveled Processed,etc
Quality Control

Confirmed Every Details Before Make the Rough Production
All Products were Checked by Experienced QC Before Pack

Packing

By Seaworthy Standard Packing
Inner With Foamed Plastic & Outside With Fumigated Wooden Crates

Delivery25-35 days After Order Confirmed
PaymentT/T, L/C at Sight
Pricing TermFOB , C&F, CIF

 

Popular size3200*1600mm, 3000*1400mm, 3000*1200mm, 2800*1400mm
Thickness12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mm
Popular colorBlack, gold, brown, white, grey, etc
Edge finishing optionFull Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, DuPont, Beveled processed and polished or others.
PackingStrong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16PCS/ wooden crates
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;
PaymentT/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Western union
Delivery7-15days after deposit receipt

Prefabricated Solid Quartz Stone Countertops Beveled Processed Edge
 
image.png
image.png


Feedback